[C320-list] C320 Rudder Play

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 20:22:02 PDT 2006

It was a IOR racer with a tiller. But, considering
that the issue was a worn rudderpost slopping around
in a worn rudder tube, I'm not sure that pedestal
wheel brake would diminish the symptoms any. It was a
lateral movement issue, not a rotating one.

=== message truncated ===

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,