[C320-list] fresh water leak ( found it)

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Sep 20 07:34:46 PDT 2006

Hey John,

   If the fitting looks *something* like this:
http://www.whalepumps.com/images/uploads/WU1232B.jpg

Then you use teflon tape to seal the threads, and simply push the red/blue
tubing hard into the fitting to reseat that part.

If the threaded part isn't leaking, then just pushing the tubing back into
the fitting will pop it past the internal O-ring and should reseal the pipe.

If it's not sealing, the fitting should be replaced and WM/BoatU$ carries
them.

-Jeff