[C320-list] fresh water leak ( found it)

JPMESA at aol.com JPMESA at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 07:26:51 PDT 2006

I wanted to thank everyone again for helping out with our leak. It  turned
out to be the cold water cockpit shower fitting (where the line connects  to the
fitting).  As soon as I turned on the pressure pump it started  to leak about
a small cup every 15 minutes. Some input on these  fittings & lines would
help. They look like they screw together? Do you need  to use putty or pluming
tape? I'll also check the achieves for info. Mahalo JOHN  & BOBBI