[C320-list] a way to suddenly spoil a great sail

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 1 14:24:51 PDT 2007

Adam, .
I was not comparing Sydney Harbour to SF Bay.
I was comparing Brisbane (Queensland) to SanFrancisco Bay.
In that situation SF Bay wins.Brisbane's Morton Bay is 30 to 40% full of
shallow water.
I ran aground there :>( ... what a way to suddenly spoil a great sail! ...
BTW it wasn't my fault that I misread the Port Marker.
We sail down to Sydney Harbour about 3 times a year.
Regarding the Log Book.
It is the Royal NZ Yacht Squadron 2004 Members Log Book.

Cheers and Happy Sailing ... is your Birthday 1st April?
BruceS
======