[C320-list] C320 Forum

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 17:35:33 PDT 2007

Several months ago we discussed how we could continue to  stay involved with
the C320 list/forum without receiving daily  emails.  Most groups like ours,
have web sites where we can log on (when we  can) and participate in those
areas that interest us, rather than getting an  email every time somebody makes a
comment.

My wife and I have a 38' fifth wheel and like to hit the road for several
weeks at a time, often without Internet access.  I would prefer not to  'quit'
when we leave, then 'rejoin' upon getting back home...I don't want to  miss
anything, but I don't like to have so many emails waiting for me when I get  back
on line.

Any suggestions?

Bert
At Ease