[C320-list] Cabinet doors

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Sat Apr 14 12:24:52 PDT 2007

Folks here have noted that the doors to the storage under the v-berth
are awkwardly hinged at the aft end, making access to them without
actually being in the forward cabin difficult.  Someone smarter than
I suggested simply swapping the port and starboard doors and frames.
(Or was it it just rotating them 180 degrees?)

Anyway, I swapped them today.  Both door frames had the Catalina part
number written on them in marker.  The frame on the port side had a
part number ending in "s" and the frame on the starboard side had the
same number ending in "p".

Good design, poor execution, I guess.