[C320-list] Fw: Frozen lifeline turnbuckle

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Mon Apr 30 16:38:13 PDT 2007

John,

     While restoring a 20 year old car several years ago a friend told me a
valuable tip.  Put on the Liquid Wrench, but allow it to soak into the
threads for 24 hours before trying to loosen the part.
     I did as he said and it was like the bolts were newly installed, I was
able to remove exhaust manifold bolts that
had been rusted and baked on for 20 years.

Regards,

Jerry
Tropo