[C320-list] Looking for Light Fixture Cover

SYC sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Mon Apr 2 05:34:49 PDT 2007

Myron-

Totally off topic, but I would like to know -
Have the low water levels in the Lake caused problems in Elk Rapids?
We might be heading up to GT Bay later this summer and it's always helpful
to know which ports are difficult to get in/out of. Persistence has the wing
keel with a depth of @ 4.5 feet.

Joan
C320 #90 Persistence