[C320-list] 35lb CQR with 60 meters (195 feet) of 3/8th chain

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 3 06:58:58 PDT 2007

Hi Robert

Thanks for that.

Having been on an anchor in 40k winds, I spec the new C320 a little too
high.

Fantastic Lady has a 35lb NZ Manson CQR which is 15.9kg

--(if my google math's are correct)--

Using your Sth Australian reckoning I only need to cut my 60mtr chain to 20m
and add 50m rope.

Tell me to what depth and how often do you use your Anchor? ... Is it in
sand or mud? ...

Thanks

BruceStanley  C320#1084 / Sydney