[C320-list] Globe Flexible Coupling

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Wed Apr 4 07:15:24 PDT 2007

My boat had it on it when I purchased it and as far as I can tell it
is great. OK I have a Perkins and it is much quieter than the Yanmar
but I don't notice a clunk or anything when engaging gear. About 200
hours on the 3 blade fixed prop and going to a Gori 2 blade this
month so we will see if it causes any problems there.

Pat

At 08:47 AM 4/4/2007, you wrote:
>320 Owners,
>
>Has anyone installed a flexible coupling in between shaft and
>transmission?  Do you like it?  Does it reduce vibration or wear of
>cutlass bearing?  Any drawbacks?
>__
>Kurt R. Budelmann
>Everwind, Catalina 320 # 1035