[C320-list] Refrig Renew

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Apr 5 05:54:07 PDT 2007

It would be worth a phone call to the Alder Barbour tech support.  I assume
it's r134a or what ever that modern non-freon mix is.

Seems more likely that it needs something other than a recharge however.

Look at the archives here, there's a brief discussion about the fridge.
There were others that talked about specific replacement parts also...

http://mail.catalina320.com/pipermail/c320-list_catalina320.com/2006-June/

-Jeff