[C320-list] Cleaning engine cover

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 06:50:05 PDT 2007

I found that a little more elbow grease got most of it off.  The SPM
stuff is the product that Sailorssolutions offers.
It went on fairly well, just a few gaps here and there that I'm going
to seal with some sort of heat resistant duct tape.
They advertise 'up to' 90 percent noise reduction; I'll be happy with
50 or better.

Bob