[C320-list] Cleaning engine cover

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 21:52:40 PDT 2007

Hmm.  There's 46' clearance at high tide under that bridge.  The 320
manual says the mast is 48' (rounded up), so I add three feet for the
antenna whip and call it 51'.
Last fall, we waited for a full moon so as to have the lowest tide
possible.  That gave us about 52-54' (guesstimate, since the bridge
marker is indistinct at those points) as we went under the bridge.
Nervous, yes.  Hit anything, no.  Also remember that we only have to do
that twice a year.  Our mooring is at Hilton Park, which is to port,
downriver of the bridge.

Bob