[C320-list] electric toilet conversion

Ken Danko sfca33 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:08:01 PDT 2007

Robert:

I had a similar incident and replaced my head with a Raritan PH2. When I say
similar, I don't mean that the joker failed, but I had the same result. A
guest destroyed my head by pulling the pump apart at a very inopportune
time. The Raritan is a MUCH sturdier unit so I am confident that I will not
have a repeat. I posted photos of the new head on the web site.

I thought long and hard about an electric head but abandoned the idea
because it was too complex an installation, at least for me.

It sounds like your problem isn't the head itself. The joker can fail in any
head, electric or manual. They should be checked from time to time. My guess
is that your joker failed because the holding tank was full or the air vent
to the holding tank was blocked.

Ken Danko