[C320-list] Stanchion Issue-Ideas?

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Tue Apr 10 07:24:10 PDT 2007

The rails as all SS on a boat should be electropolished and you can
not do that at the boat as far as I know. Electropolishing is
chemicals (acids) and electricity which changes the surface to a
harder material and shines/polishes at the same time. That is a very
simple description but without it SS will rust, pit or at  least look
ugly. Aluminum is anodized to get the same results.

Pat #130