[C320-list] Dinghies anyone?

Wes.Giles at averydennison.com Wes.Giles at averydennison.com
Thu Apr 12 14:02:43 PDT 2007

I ordered one on Monday. I have a 4 hp Yamaha that weights about 45 lbs.
I'll let you know how it works.

Wes

             "Jeff Church"
             <jjemail at comcast
             .net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 "C320-List"
             c320-list-bounce         <c320-list at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Dinghies anyone?
             04/12/2007 01:23
             PM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Wes,

I looked at the Garhauer Davits. They make a light-weight version that
could be temporarily attached to a stern rail post. Might be a good option
if I decide to go with the bigger motor.

Jeff