[C320-list] Access to the Anchor Windlass

Delia Mace domace at picknowl.com.au
Fri Apr 13 06:22:55 PDT 2007

Thanks, Jeff

I'm going to remove the whole of the lower part of the flap along the lines
that you have done.

Interesting fault with the foot switch.  The nut holding one of the wires
unscrewed a little and the electrical connection became resistive.  When I
used the anchor windlass, a lot of heat was generated and it melted the
switch so that it no longer carried current.  No windlass either, so it was
35 m of chain and a heavy marsh anchor to haul up by hand.  :-(

Thanks for your help.

Owen
Baloo, #727