[C320-list] Stanchion Issue-Ideas?

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sat Apr 14 18:34:02 PDT 2007

I took a two week cruise last year; on return found my dinghys 8 hp
Honda (3 mo old) stolen.  Filed a claim with Boat US per their
instructions, got a check a couple weeks later for $1900 (replacement
cost less $100 deductible).  No rebukes, no cancellations.  True, I
didn't get my 10% premium discount for this year because I wasn't
'incident free' last year, but that's fair enough.

Bob Seastream
'Intuition' hull 906