[C320-list] Stanchion Issue-Ideas?

ALLAN.FIELD at comcast.net ALLAN.FIELD at comcast.net
Sat Apr 14 20:19:37 PDT 2007

A lot depends on where you sail.  I just read an article last week in one of the throwaway magazines about folks from the Mid-Atlantic south who are getting cancelled following one claim ever.  One guy got a renewal but at over 3 times what he was paying before.  The market is getting tight in some areas due to the hurricane cycle we seem to be in, despite no hurricanes last year.

From: "Kirk McCullough" <kirk.mccullough at telus.net>