[C320-list] Sail slides

Irv Grunes igrunes at comcast.net
Sat Apr 14 18:34:32 PDT 2007

Re SailCare
We had our 2001 OEM sail refurbished by sail care this winter.  The sail
looks beautiful.

BUT

The sail shrunk.  Today, I cut 3 inches off the bottom Batten,  2 Inches off
the next, and 1 inch off the next.  The top batten sticks out a bit but I
left it.

I'll report on sail shape when next we sail.

Irv Grunes
2001, #851, Isle of Wight