[C320-list] exhaust mixing elbows

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 08:10:45 PDT 2007

The hose clamps are designed specifically for exhaust hoses and have a more substantial screw mechanism as well and the clamp itself is solid--no notches. You can find them at WM. If you don't have luck finding them, let me know and I will find the part number for you--
As for the 'standard' parts. Ask a Yanmar distributor for the parts for the 3GM30F. I saw the components at Old Port Marine in Newport, RI....

Regards,

Jon

From: "Chris Holt" <oldman1030 at hotmail.com>