[C320-list] Tool Loaner Program

Delia Mace domace at picknowl.com.au
Mon Apr 16 17:54:07 PDT 2007

Alan

I am sure that your tool loaner program is excellent for US members.
International owners nevertheless get great benefit from this list.

Soft copies of manuals would be a very useful addition.  (I like to keep the
original at home and a copy on board.)  Certainly, some manufacturers
provide soft copies on their web site (Raymarine, for example) while others
do not (I can't find anything for Yanmar).  Any chance for such manuals to
be located and included on a CD, as per the C380 association?  I am happy to
help, if I can.

Owen Mace
Baloo #727
Adelaide, Australia