[C320-list] Fair Market Value of 1996 320

mike gutshall mikegutshall at msn.com
Tue Apr 17 17:25:06 PDT 2007

Two years ago I bought a 97 for 74,000 in the Mid Atlantic area.  The boat is in good shape but does not have many extras.  The only exception would be an updated battery/alternator/starter battery set up and a spinnaker.

I will take a shot at this and say that you are looking at a range from $68,000 to $72,000, depending on the location and the condition of the boat.

Hope this helps.
Mike Gutshall