[C320-list] Fair Market Value of 1996 320

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Wed Apr 18 05:41:03 PDT 2007

A data point for 320 owners.  Yesterday, my Catalina dealer told me the list
price for
a 2007 320 mkII with conventional mast, dodger, bimini, and standard
electonics ( VHF radio,
autopilot, wind, speed and depth instruments) is US $140,000.  That is about
$30,000 more than the list price for the 2002 320.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894