[C320-list] Speaker Wiring

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 19:29:33 PDT 2007

Gary - There are several chases that go from port to starboard.  Run your
wire down into the storage space under the port settee.  From there, you
should see 2-3 chases going from port to starboard.  You will need a fish
tape to run your wire but it is very easy.  From there, work your way up to
the chase over the starboard shelf.  This chase actually is a shelf hidden
behind the decorative paneling.  Hope this helps.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD