[C320-list] Aqua Lift Muffler

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Mon Apr 30 12:18:02 PDT 2007

Arthur:

I had mine repaired two years ago by a local marine shop.  The muffler is
made up of two parts.  The top is a box without the floor.  The bottom
piece is glassed in place where the mounting flange is.  I believe the
repair shop ground down the base and put a layer of glass tape around the
 entire seam.  I had to re drill the mounting holes.  I believe I needed
longer screws, as the base was 1/8" thicker than the original.  Have had
no problems since the repair.  I believe we are around 900+ hours on the
engine.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150