[C320-list] interior lighting system--Hull #74

RUTHE SMALL sailmiss at msn.com
Wed Aug 1 08:33:23 PDT 2007

We have discovered that the interior lighting on Ruthsm is really inadequate for nighttime reading or card playing, and would like to upgrade it.  The lights are grouped on three separate switches.  We would like to make them controllable individually.

We would like to possibly make some brighter (more power) and some less bright.  Has anyone done this?  Has anyone done it in Marina del Rey?  Can anyone suggest someone to do it?

Yesterday I stopped by Catalina and picked up one of the new swivel lights they are using on the newer boats to see if I can adapt it myself.  Has anyone done this?

Thanks.

Sam and Ruthie Wagner