[C320-list] interior lighting system--Hull #74

Wed Aug 1 08:53:45 PDT 2007

Look in the WM catalogue, they have direct replacements for those older
models...they have incandescent, LED and halogen fixtures...I had hull
#112 in Marina del Rey for many years..and yes, I have done it in Marina
del Rey, most of the times with my co-skipper...  :)

             "RUTHE SMALL"
             <sailmiss at msn.co
             m>                                                        To
             Sent by:                 "C320-List"
             c320-list-bounce         <C320-List at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      [C320-list] interior lighting
             08/01/2007 08:33         system--Hull #74
             AM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

We have discovered that the interior lighting on Ruthsm is really
inadequate for nighttime reading or card playing, and would like to
upgrade it.  The lights are grouped on three separate switches.  We would
like to make them controllable individually.

We would like to possibly make some brighter (more power) and some less
bright.  Has anyone done this?  Has anyone done it in Marina del Rey?  Can
anyone suggest someone to do it?

Yesterday I stopped by Catalina and picked up one of the new swivel lights
they are using on the newer boats to see if I can adapt it myself.  Has
anyone done this?

Thanks.

Sam and Ruthie Wagner