[C320-list] Stainless Steel Shaft

Charles Greenwell CGreenwell at sparusa.com
Fri Aug 3 09:17:05 PDT 2007

OK.  I know this has been discussed before but now that I am ready to do this, I was looking for a little advise.

I would like to change my bronze shaft to Stainless.  In searching the list, I did not see where anyone had bought theirs thru Catalina Direct.  They advertise a 55 inch shaft for the 320. Has anyone purchased this from them or did you get yours somewhere else?  The price is reasonable, compared with other quotes I have received.

As for the shaft length, I understand that it is a good idea to measure your own since the actual lengths may vary.  Is this true? Or is 55 inches the standard?

Randy
Le Bijou

Checked by AVG Free Edition.