[C320-list] FW: Re: Holding Tank Monitoring

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Fri Aug 10 08:56:13 PDT 2007

Here is another source for tank monitors...

http://www.snake-river.org/Products.asp

They appear to use the same sensor technology as the monitors described in the ferriellosales link, ie. inductance sensing via externally mounted sensors.

Also, our website archives have a discussion on just such an installation...

http://www.catalina320.com/article.php?story=20050219114042848&query=tank

I have been unable to find a retail source for the Snake River kits, although they do pop up on eBay from time to time. RV parts sellers are also a good source for shopping for this sort of product.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/