[C320-list] FW: Re: Questions

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Tue Aug 14 16:03:00 PDT 2007

Darrell,

Here is one source for replacement V-berth fixtures...

http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=213

These are nice also...

http://www.newjsi.com/detail.aspx?ID=1195

The chain gypsy conversion kit for the Maxwell VC500 windlass is part number P71379 and will run you around $500. Jeff Hare has a nice article on this conversion...

http://www.catalina320.com/article.php?story=20050312123201892

Regards...

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"