[C320-list] Club Racing the C320 - PHRF

Charles Greenwell CGreenwell at sparusa.com
Thu Aug 23 06:35:07 PDT 2007

For those who always wonder about PHRF ratings, here is a good place to look at how your boat performs and how it is rated.  3 NEW great resources for the PHRF racer.

 HYPERLINK "http://www.ussailing.org/phrf/" http://www.ussailing.org/phrf/

BTW… When I raced my boat with the stock 3 blade prop, it was tough to finish in the top 5.  After switching to a 3 bladed folding prop, we routinely finished in the top 3.  The best investment I made for the boat, next to the blender.

Randy
LeBijou

Checked by AVG Free Edition.