[C320-list] Bimini

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Aug 6 05:20:51 PDT 2007

Since it is sometimes really hot in Texas most people think a bimini
is required. Ours covers the complete cockpit but I think we don.t
have a problem because it looks like the previous owner raised the
boom 8". We have an extra set of holes in the mast for the boom. The
2005 320 next to me also has a full bimini and he has a proful boom
which is on a rigid vang so no problem there. Before I replaced the
travler with the upgrade we would have a problem hitting the edges of
the bimini because we didn't use the travler just the main sheet and
that causes the boom to swing in an arc not flat across the bimini. I
will measure the boom position from the deck and post it.

Pat #130

At 07:41 PM 8/4/2007, you wrote:
>My wife wants a bimini or she won't cruise with me anymore!
>
>Can you fit a bimini under that long/low boom?
>
>Anyone got pictures?
>
>Thanks for any help or insight
>
>Dave Moores

Pat Moriarty