[C320-list] Traveler

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Tue Aug 7 18:01:14 PDT 2007

You don't have to replace the entire system.  Call Mike at Garhauer and the
upgrade kit.

I with the same vintage as your boat simply pull the slack line whilst
pulling the windward line.  Also you can tune the boom with out, on most
conditions, by not pulling the traveler all the way over.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II
740 Olive Ave.