[C320-list] New Boat

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Sat Aug 11 18:24:47 PDT 2007

Bruce,

Yes that's delivery in Sydney.  I haven't enquired as to which mast.  As the
boat won't start building until sometime in September I guess it will be
whatever they are providing then.  I don't mind if delivery is in January -
I have waited this long.  In fact, I would rather not take delivery just
before Christmas if it came to that.

More importantly, I have been advised that Catalina have dropped the
Dutchman system for the main.  This is a serious issue for me as I will be
sailing short handed and one I intend to pursue further.

Stephen Cox
Canberra