[C320-list] Asymetric tacker using "Parrell Beads"

Irv Grunes igrunes at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 18:06:40 PDT 2007

Warren,
Thanks for the reply.

To those that may be interested, the neilprydesails.com tacker sells for $52
delivered.
It is a string of 1.25 inch plastic balls strung on a 30 inch Stainless
steel cable with two loops.

I am making something like it, but using a carabiner shackle not only to
close the ends, but can include a snapshackle to tie to the sail tack and be
the connection point for the tacker down haul is the link for the final
piece of the puzzel for a tacker in place of the atninc.tacker at $200.00
plus

Irv Grunes
Isle of Wight #851