[C320-list] Honda 2000 generator

Bill & Heather whmorack at chenangony.net
Sun Aug 19 16:02:29 PDT 2007

Hello Robert,

We have one on our 320, and it works very well. We use it to make hot water
when we are at anchor, as well as running our coffee maker, toaster, and
microwave. Also to charge the batteries. We switch off the water heater when
we are useing it for the other items. We store it in the starboard aft
locker. Got it on ebay for about $880.00 including shipping.

Bill Morack

FAT CAT  #1058