[C320-list] dripping raw water pump

Myron Welch myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Wed Aug 22 07:04:16 PDT 2007

Kirk,

Thanks for the reply.  The leak is from the exposed part of the shaft
behind the impeller.  I did change the impeller and gasket late July,
but that didn't change anything.  I have written the repair
department at Torresen Marine and will let you know their response.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument, #238
Iowa City, Iowa