[C320-list] dripping raw water pump

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Tue Aug 21 21:27:30 PDT 2007

Myron is the drip from the screws that hold the cover plate on the pump? If
its from that area, it's easy to unscrew the cover and install a new gasket.
Get a new impeller and install it at the same time.

I had a salt water drip from aroung the cover plate and easily removed the
cover, installed a new impeller and a new gasket.

Kirk
Boomerang #124 -Perkins