[C320-list] Water Heater

cyrace at comcast.net cyrace at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 10:19:15 PDT 2007

Hi, Allen.   No, there's about a 3 or 4 inch hose that''s attached to a fitting at the output port of the water heater.  I think it's purpose is to "turn a corner" so the plumbing doesn't interfere with the cabinetry, or the sink drains.  It heads straight up, and then connects to the red whale line for hot water.

Seaward, so far, has not answered my calls.  (How's that for service).  I'm pretty convinced my problem is with the T and P relief valve, so I'm going to try and replace it this weekend.
Cy

--
Cy Race
cyrace at comcast.net