[C320-list] Water Heater

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 08:26:03 PDT 2007

If the hose you are using is disintegrating then it sounds like bad hose.
If the hose is leaking at the connection or popping off the barb and you are
only tightening with a screwdriver then switch to a socket wrench and make
the clamps tighter (but don't over tighten).  This was happening to me until
I started applying a little more force and the problem stopped.  I like
Dick's idea of replacing the hose with hard plumbing and plan to give that a
try.

Bruce Stumpp
Adventure, #647
Frog Mortar Creek, MD