[C320-list] Club Racing the C320

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Sun Aug 26 01:17:16 PDT 2007

Hi Chris
as I recall, the back of the Tach has 2 or 3 settings. When I first
installed the 80Amp Alt my RPMs went well beyond my Yamar 3YM30 3600rpms.
So I altered this tack setting and bingo, the RPMS were back to the expected
normal ranges.

Hope this helps

Bruce Stanley
C320  #1084 Fantastic Lady / Sydney Australia