[C320-list] Club Racing the C320

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Sun Aug 26 14:40:41 PDT 2007

With median home prices now over $800K in the San Francisco Bay area
compared to only about half that near THE OTHER BAY (i.e. Baltimore /
Washington area), I don't think so.  See

http://www.realtor.org/Research.nsf/files/MSAPRICESF.pdf/$FILE/MSAPRICESF.pdf

Not that I don't envy you your wind, Adam.

Scott