[C320-list] Hump Hose - Was Aqualift Muffler - Water heater

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 15:16:14 PDT 2007

The way to tell is if you have a one piece stainless that is wrapped in aluminum foil insulation you have a Catalina version--which has to be sent back to Catalina to fabricate a new one. If you have a standard Yanmar, it has 3 pieces--a riser that comes out of the engine, a collar that allows for adjusting the angle and finally the 'elbow' which is an upside down 'U' shape. These pieces are made of a bronze alloy. I will take a picture of mine this weekend and post....I'm not sure if the Yanmar and Catalina versions have the same diameter or not. If you can manage a hump, I think it would be a great upgrade. I'm also looking into replacing my exhaust when it's time with the Yanmar version, but I'm not sure if the alignment will allow me to do this. Will have to talk with Catalina as Mack-Boring isn't familiar with the OEM version....

Regards,

Jon

From: allan.field at comcast.net