[C320-list] Hump Hose - Was Aqualift Muffler - Water heater

allan.field at comcast.net allan.field at comcast.net
Thu Aug 30 15:09:18 PDT 2007

Jon - I don't yet know if I have a Catalina or Yanmar elbow and am not sure how to find out other than removing the current elbow and taking it to my local Yanmar dealer when ordering a new one.  But that is disappointing to hear that the hump hose may not fit.  If I do this over the winter, I'll try and make an article out it for Mainsheet and/or the website.

I just went over 500 hours on my engine and make sure that it runs at 3000 rpm's for at least 5 minutes everytime I take her out, as recommended by Mack Boring.  It will be interesting to see if the elbow is as clean as is yours.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD

From: jonvez at comcast.net