[C320-list] Spinnaker Halyard???

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Fri Aug 31 15:19:15 PDT 2007

This thread went around a few weeks ago, I think most do not have a crane,
but some people do. I fly an Asym with the standard spin halyard, no
crane.... no problems. It may depend on how high you hoist your jib, since
the furling swivel up there could catch the spin halyard if you you hoist it
too high. I don't have this problem but it could happen.

Kirk