[C320-list] How many years usage?

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 15:45:29 PST 2007

Jerry
My main is still the original so it has been through 8 seasons.  It is currently at Quantum sails in Annapolis where it will be cleaned, stored, and checked for needed repairs.  I have been using Quantum since my original headsail disintegrated sailing to Baltimore.  I replaced it with a Quantum sail, that was about  four years ago. I have used Quantum for cleaning and storage every other year since I bought the sail.  On the off year both sails live in my garage.
Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606
From: "Jerry Clayton" <jsea at prodigy.net>