[C320-list] Bimini and Dodger Novel Idea

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Wed Dec 5 10:03:24 PST 2007

Since we only want the Bimini on long transits we have invented a novel
approach.  That is we have twist clips on the back of the dodger and ss
loops fastened on the backstay.  Between the dodger and the backstay we have
a sunbrella cover.  The aft portion can be a length of PVC pipe about 11'
long with a screw coupler in the middle.

So to put it up we fasten the front end to the Bimini, run the pipe in the
pouch in the back that holds the pipe.  (There are two openings to allow the
ss wire fastened to the back stay to secure the pipe) and we are done.

If this is not clear I can send a photo.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II
740 Olive Ave.