[C320-list] Genoa Size

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat Dec 15 14:14:03 PST 2007

Dear Brian:

Nothing personal, but I don't believe I suggested any of those things.

1)	My wife bought me the boat, and I wouldn't even suggest to
anyone that they get a new spouse.  I think that is tacky, insulting,
and degrading to everyone on the list.

2)	I don't approve of electric winches.  Too expensive, too much
battery drain, etc.

3)	I don't know anything about foam inserts for these sails, I
certainly don't have one.

What I suggested is that anyone who wants a new sail check with their
local sail maker to see what he/she recommends for their boat, in the
local conditions, with the type of sailing that person does.  I also
said that a 135% with a double reefed main can handle winds over 20
knots with the boat being balanced. I did insult your choice of colors,
and I don't mind being picked on for that.

If I goof then I don't mind being slammed, but I don't like being
slammed for three things that I never suggested.  If I want to be
slammed for things I never suggested I can go to work.

Adam