[C320-list] Genoa Size

Amirault Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 15 15:17:08 PST 2007

Adam:

BREATHE DEEPLY INTO THE PAPER BAG. As I noted there were a host of
family threshold of  insult is extremely high; likely resulting from
either a lifetime of employment  on Federal Government service in Canada
or through the cultural conditioning that make a Canadian say 'excuse
me' when someone else bumps into him.

Ottawa does not have a sail maker. The only local choice is the North
representative who actually can come to your boat to do measuring but
then orders the sails from the US; and he also does other boat work to
make ends meet. He feels that the correct answer is a 135% with foam
luff. I am still researching the preferred supplier.

If you are feeling slammed I offer a sincere apology. I have never been
sufficiently sensitive to feel the need to do that to anyone.

Regards;

Brian Amirault
797 Waltzing Bear, too